Looking for something particular? Kill the search bar already!

Friday, March 31, 2017

New rares release for April Fools Day!

Hello guys!
I wasn't able to post the very first day that these items were released but I hope you forgive me! I have been very busy and I cannot keep up with the new items! Sorry :3
Anyway, there are two items - a cheese hat and a lollipop necklace, both of which are rare. They only last a day each so hurry up and log in every day to purchase your own! 
I was not able to find a high quality picture online on Google, so I am giving you my best screenshots, but they are not as high quality as I hoped. The cheese hat is indescribable, the top layer is covered with a maroon red and so are the sides. 
The lollipop necklace are different colors, and you can still buy the lollipop necklace today, so hurry up and get it now! All these rares are pretty pricey, at least 700 gems each. 
Here is a shot of the items:
  I own this image as I took it myself but AJHQ did the art! 
I can still get you guys a picture of what the lollipop necklace looks like in the shops but the cheese hat left the shops :(
I do have doubles of every single item, the cheese hat and the lollipop necklace, but I don't have the rare diamond shop items as they are member, but I am trying to obtain doubles of those as well just so I can give those away to you guys! I will take screenshots of them though so you can see them. 


Rare feather tail and rare paw gloves: I own no art, AJHQ did all the art
I had to find the paw gloves on someone's trade list, that's why its much smaller than the rare feather tail. Thanks for reading, and PEACE! 🍑😎🕶









No comments:

Post a Comment