Looking for something particular? Kill the search bar already!

Friday, March 17, 2017

Hello guys!
I cannot contain my excitement! THE COUGARS ARE HERE!!! 
This is super exciting because I always wanted to see what the cougars looked like. They are pretty cute and stout, reminding me of a lynx. The appearance is uncanny, like they are siblings or cousins. 
:gasps for no reason: 😦😦😦
JK JK!!! 
The cougar dance is kind...of...weird...it is just like a hopping trotting dance. I mean...WHO would dance like that?!?! 
I think this 'cougar' has no chance of actually getting into some of Animal Jam's best animals ever made, because...the Arctic Wolf STILL ROCKS and is obviously still popular. I have PROBABLY seen a bazillion Arctic Wolves in my lifetime!!!
XD
Just kidding, but I've seen quite a few. It is very unlikely that the cougar will quickly rise to popularity, standing next to or greater than Arctic Wolves. I see so many people with cougars but its really only because they are new. The stout design of the cougar makes it cute, but because of that, the new dance is KIND of...doesn't know how to explain...:watches new cougar dance:
CRINGES
Yeah, it looks like a horse trotting, but a cougar instead of a horse. CRINGE. 
And the play is super SUPER OLD because it looks like it is based off of a combination of the lynx playing and the arctic fox playing. Yeah, AJHQ you are running out of ideas. 
BUT...we still love playing because of the arctic wolves...I mean ANYTHING looks good on those fellas'. 
Well, that's just my opinion - but I think the cougar ANIMAL is cute.
Tell me what you guys think in the comments! 
PEACE! πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŽπŸ•ΆπŸ‘πŸ‘

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. so you are laughing from reading my post?!?! XD

      Delete
  2. I think they are cute too but I LOVE WOLVES they are my kind of animal and its one of my sprit animals. The other is a bear so im a BROLF

    ReplyDelete